Huron Perth Lakers
"Great Lakes Cup"
North Americas Premier Showcase for
Minor Bantam (2001)
Minor PeeWee (2003)
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
January 16-18, 2015
· Each Team is guaranteed four competitive "Round Robin" games.
· Hockey Canada/OHF tournament and playing rules govern all games.
· Game Lengths: Minor Bantam and Minor PeeWee - 10-15-15 (with no flood in round robin play)
· Registration Fee: $1,350.00 (CA and US funds )
· Deadline for entries is August 31, 2014
Please make cheque payable to Huron Perth Lakers Tournament
Team selection will be based on ONLY those entrants with fully paid entry fees submitted by the August 31 deadline. Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible after the deadline. All openings will be filled as required and at the discretion of the Tournament Selection Committee.
Tournament information (schedule, maps and approved hotel info and weekend Itineraries ) will be forwarded to all accepted teams. Teams must be capable of accepting designated game times.
Withdrawal after acceptance: Accepted teams that withdraw more than 2 month prior to the tournament start will be refunded 50% of entry fee. If an accepted team withdraws less than 2 months prior to the tournament start, the entry fee will not be refunded.
For further information, contact:
Huron Perth Lakers AAA Minor Hockey Association
75 Waterloo Street South
PO Box 1052