Huron-Perth Lakers AAA Hockey Association
2021/22 AAA Hockey Registration
2021/22 AAA Tryout Fees
U10 (2012) – U11 (2011)
Early Bird Price: $40.00
Standard Price: $50.00
U12 (2010) – U16 (2006)
Early Bird Price: $90.00
Standard Price: $100.00
**Early Bird Pricing Valid Until September 1st, 2021**
Online Registration Link
Tryout Information Package
General Tryout Information
Tryout Fees must be paid in advance, or the player will not be permitted to participate.
- Payment methods accepted are Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, or MasterCard debit.
- Our payment platform is a fully secured service operated by Elavon.
- Payments via Cash, Cheque, or pre-authorized Debit will NOT be accepted.
- Huron-Perth Lakers will accept walk-ins; however, you will be required to register prior and pay online.
- Any player registered for the first scheduled tryout date will be entitled to a minimum of 2 skates.
- Any player registered after the first tryout date may be released after a minimum of 1 skate.
A player who registers with a Minor Division Team in the previous season will have the option of remaining with the Club the Player Registered within that previous season, or the Player may return to their residential AAA Club/Zone.
- Players must be released back to their residential AAA Club/Zone at the end of each full Division, up to and including U13.
- Players U14 level and above will have the option to remain with their previously registered AAA Club/Zone or return to their home AAA Club/Zone to tryout.
Body Checking Clinic
The Huron-Perth Lakers will be hosting three (3) Body Checking Clinics before tryouts. All 2007 & 2008 born players trying out are required to complete one of these clinics. The clinic consists of an off-ice (Zoom) component and an on-ice component.
Players who do not attend one of these clinics or show proof of completion from a previous season will not be eligible to participate in tryouts.
All players tryout out for the Huron-Perth Lakers must provide one of the following documents to be permitted on the ice.
1. Permission to Tryout Form
Any player from the Huron-Perth Lakers AAA zone wishing to participate in AAA tryouts must obtain a Permission to Tryout Form from their local home center.
**This is also mandatory for players returning to the Huron-Perth Lakers Hockey Association from last season**
2. OHF AAA F1 Waiver
Any non-resident players wishing to participate in AAA tryouts must present an OHF AAA F1 Waiver. Players can obtain a waiver from their local AAA home center. The waiver must be presented before your first tryout to be permitted on the ice. To request an OHF AAA F1 Waiver from Huron-Perth, please visit the following link:
Players in the U12 – U16 age divisions will be permitted to try out for any Alliance AAA team with a signed OHF AAA F1 Waiver from their local AAA Alliance Zone center. Alliance Zone players must be offered an Intent To Sign by 11:59 PM on the 4th day of tryouts, or they will become eligible for an OHF AAA F1 Waiver.
U18 Program (2005-04)
For information regarding the U18 (2005-04) program and tryouts please follow the team page below:
If you have any questions or require assistance completing any of the required forms, please contact the Huron-Perth Lakers Registrar directly using the contact information below.
Huron-Perth Lakers Registrar